- Who is the data controller of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What the legitimacy is for the processing of your data.
- How long we retain your data.
- To whom your data are disclosed.
- What your rights are.
- DATA CONTROLLER
ChallenTech InnoSolutions, S.L.
C/ Santutxu, 76 (48006 Bilbao) – Spain
Companies House of Vizcaya, Volume 5743, Folio 181, Page BI-70989
Hereafter referred to as “ChallenTech”, “We” or “Data Controller”.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data which can identify you directly or indirectly. The Personal Data includes information such as name and surname, email address, personal preferences, profile photographs, among others. They would be able also to include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address, as well as the information that we obtain through the cookies.
You hereby warrant that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications of them. Any loss or damage caused to the web the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole liability of the user. If ChallenTech considers that there are serious reasons to doubt the veracity, accuracy and integrity of the data provided, will be able to deny access and present or future use of the Platform or any of its contents and / or services.
We may collect or receive your data through our Platform and forms. In some cases, you provide us your Personal Data directly (for example, when you subscribe through our registration form or when you contact with us), or in other cases, we collect it (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our web).
On the other hand, ChallenTech uses the information derived from your use of the Platform in aggregate form to implement improvements on the functioning of the Platform and provide you recommendations for products and/or services that might be of interest to you.
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND PRESERVATION of the processing of the data sent via Contact Form:
- Purpose: Provide you a medium where you can contact with us and answer your information requests, as well as sending you communications of our products, services and/or activities or our artwork exhibitors, including on electronic medium (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimacy: Your consent when you request information from us through our contact form and checking the accepting box the submission of commercial information.
- Preservation: Once your request has been resolved through our contact form or answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new processing, and in case of having agreed to receive our newsletter, until you request their cancellation.
Obligation to provide us your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 16 years, or where appropriate, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The required personal data are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you the services you may contract, therefore, if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you the service that you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to include or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
- The team of ChallenTech, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, can process the Personal Data that we collected from you for management purposes.
- The data which are openly available, as well as the data contained in your user profile, including your photograph, can be shared with or disclosed to third party users of the Platform for the proper provision of services proposed in the Platform,
Likewise, your personal data could be communicated to:
- Third parties which provide us with IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as our software and applications which may contain data about you.
- Third parties which help us to provide digital services, such as CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies which help us to provide advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and manage your contact and questions.
- For the efficiency of the service, your data will be able to communicate occasionally to service providers which may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories outside of the European Economic Area.
- Third parties to comply with legal regulations.
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information made by us or by those third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with applicable law.
5. RIGHTS IN CONNECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can revoke their consent at any time, when the consent has been granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances, the revoking of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated previously.
You can also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of them when they are inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation to the processing of your personal data in certain conditions.
- Request the opposition to the processing of your personal data on reasons related to your particular circumstances.
- Request the portability of personal data in the cases set out in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By way of a request addressed to the responsible in charge at your postal address or email (indicated in section 1), under reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you wish to exercise and respect to which personal data.
In case of divergence with the company related to the processing of your personal data, you can make a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the goal of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data supplied of its alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
In order to enable us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data or you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.